Add a fun dulha & dulhaniya or Ladkiwale & Ladkewale wood sign to your wedding decor. It is your big fat Indian wedding and Indian weddings are as much about the fun tussle between the ladkewale and ladkiwale as it is about celebrating the love between two people. There is the battle of song and dance in the Sangeet ceremony and hiding the dulha's joote at the wedding.
These unique wooden signs will add to the madness of the big fat Indian wedding. Once the wedding is over, these wedding signs can also be used to decorate your home - memorabilia from your wedding day. These wooden plaques will make great wedding accessories for photo booths or for the sangeet battle between the dulha's and the dulhan's side. Looking for a gift for your bachelorette/bachelor party? This Dulha & Dulhaniya wooden plaques will make the perfect gift. These wedding wood signs will make great bachelorette party accessories or decor.
Thickness: 11 mm thick solid wood panels.
Sizes: 17x11, 11x7 & 8x5 inches.
Weight: 17x11 inch wooden sign weighs approx 500 gm to 750 gm
- 11x7 inch wooden sign weighs approx 259 gm to 350 gm
- 8x5 inch wooden sign weighs approx 145 gm to 190 gm
- Wooden signs are made from natural wood. Expect variations in colour and wood grain texture. This is the characteristic of wood and makes each nameplate unique.
- The thickness may vary by +/- 3 mm for solid wood panels.
- Sizes may vary by +/- 3 mm for solid wood panels.
- Weight may vary depending upon the moisture content and species of the wood.