Om Symbol Journal Notebook
Om is a sacred sound, spiritual icon, and mantra in Indian Dharmic religions like Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism. It is believed to be the basic sound of the world and to contain all other sounds within it. When you chant Om, the mantra resonates throughout your body so that the sound penetrates to the centre of your being, the soul. Yogis chant Om because there is harmony, peace, and bliss in this simple but deeply philosophical sound. This syllable represents the unmanifest and manifest aspects of God. It encompasses all potentialities and possibilities; it is everything that was, is, or yet to be.
Unleash the paradoxical power of Om with this wood bound notebook. Choose from Mahogany, Okoume, and Bamboo. Make this a personalized notebook by engraving any text of your choice.
- Pure wooden hardcover notebook.
- The regular notebook measures 18 x 13.5 cms.
- The large notebook measures 24 x 15 cms.
- It contains 70 pages.
- Only the bamboo notebook comes with a pen. Other wooden notebooks do not come with a pen.
- The black elastic band keeps your notebook securely closed.
-This notebook is made from natural wooden material. Expect variations in colour and wood grain texture. This is the characteristic of wood and makes each notebook unique.