Personalized Wooden Certificate For The Grammar Nazi
A personalized certificate of annoyance for the Grammar Nazi in your life. We all have that one friend or colleague who annoys everyone by pointing out every grammatical error they make. For a Grammar Nazi, wrong grammar usage is probably as serious a problem as Global Warming. Time, place, age, nothing deters the Grammar Nazi from calling out the slightest grammatical error. He/she will abruptly butt into a conversation to correct your grammar it and lecture you on the correct usage of words. This walking-talking Wren & Martin and Dictionary of your life deserves a certificate of recognition for his/her annoying habit.
This wooden certificate can be personalized with your friend's name and the name of the person awarding the certificate to him/her. This is a unique gift for a friend.
Thickness: 11 mm thick solid wood panels.
Sizes: 11x7 & 17x11 inches.
Weight: 17x11 inch wooden sign weighs approx 500 gm to 750 gm
- 11x7 inch wooden sign weighs approx 259 gm to 350 gm
- Wooden certificates are made from natural wood. Expect variations in color and wood grain texture. This is the characteristic of wood and makes each certificate unique.
- The thickness may vary by +/- 3 mm for solid wood panels.
- Sizes may vary by +/- 1 inch for solid wood panels.
- Weight may vary depending upon the moisture content and species of the wood.